Elder Abuse


Click on a link above to learn more about elder abuse in Wyoming.

To report abuse: contact your local DFS office, law enforcement agency, or dial 911.

If you don’t think you can handle this problem on your own, you can find links to legal services or private attorneys on our Find A Lawyer page. If you need something else related to your problem, an agency listed under Community Partners may be able to help you.