Common Questions

(Enforcing a Money Judgment)

Legal Disclaimer: The following is basic legal information, provided as a public service by Wyoming’s lawyers. The information provided is not a substitute for speaking to an attorneyOnly an attorney can give you legal advice regarding your specific situation. Click here for help finding a lawyer.

How do I collect on a money judgment?
What happens after the trial is over?
How do I file a lien against the Debtor's property?
How do I garnish a bank account?
How do I garnish wages or income from the Debtor?
How do I seize personal or real property?
What if the losing party files for bankruptcy?