(Child Abuse)

To report child abuse:

Report child abuse to your local authorities, the Wyoming Department of Family ServicesChild Protective Services or contact the following:

  • Call for emergency help: 911
  • Call your local enforcement agency (police)
  • Child Protective Services at: (307) 777-5479
  • Department of Family Services at: (307) 777-3663
  • Childhelp/ National Child Abuse Hotline at: 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453)

Key Contacts:

For information on child abuse and neglect proceedings, see our Juvenile Court page.