Print Page

Elder Abuse

These pages tell you what you need to know about Elder Abuse and getting help if you are a victim of elder abuse.

To report abuse: contact your local DFS office, law enforcement agency, or dial 911.

If you don’t think you can handle this problem on your own, you can find links to legal services or private attorneys on the Find A Lawyer page. If you need something else related to your problem, an agency listed under Community Partners may be able to help you.