Print Page

Repair Resources


You can use these forms to tell your landlord that your home needs repairs (supplied by Legal Aid Wyoming):
*First Notice to Landlord of Needed Repairs
*Second Notice to Landlord of Needed Repairs

Find A Lawyer
Click the link above to learn more about finding a legal aid or private attorney. 

Upcoming Classes & Programs

Find a Do-It-Yourself clinic or a local advice clinic. 

For health and safety concerns:

Call your local public health office, solid waste office, utility office, city building inspector, or fire department.

Small Claims Court

Click here for information about filing small claims.

Other Community Resources In Your County

A list of community resources by county and by topic.

Wyoming Statutes and Court Rules

Your local county library has print versions of Wyoming statutes and rules.  The print set includes references to additional relevant Wyoming materials which you may find useful.