Print Page

Minor Guardianships in Wyoming

These pages tell you what you need to know about probate guardianships for minors in Wyoming.

Note that if custody of the minor was awarded to a non-parent through the juvenile dependency court, then you will have to work with the Juvenile Court. Click here for more information about Juvenile Court.

You may also want to read: Temporary Guardianship of Related Minor Child for Educational, Medical Care and Dental Care Purposes